Quick Apply Google AdSense Account
- by Fernando Hal
Your AdSense account application might have been rejected. To get the AdSense account approved quickly, apply via blogger.com
Here is step-by-step for applying AdSense account via blogger:
1. First, go to http://www.blogger.com and sign up for a new account. Do as normal registration. Fill in the details like username, password, etc.
2. Fill in your blog information
3. Choose a template
4. Now, your blogger account is ready.
5. Write a post. Preferably this will be useful content, with subtle indications of long-term survivability of the blog. For example, you can write “This is the first part of 10-part series optimizing AdSense. For more tips about AdSense optimization, visit again in a day or two.”
6. When you are done, publish the post. Write 2 or 3 more posts.
7. Now, it’s time for the AdSense account. Click “Template” tab on top of the page. It will show your current page template code.
8. Then, just below the Template tab, choose AdSense. It will now display the AdSense application form.
9. Fill in all the details and click “Create Account“. Probably, it will display an error saying “The specified email address is already in use.” That is specially if you used this email address on your rejected AdSense application. Apply using another email address. You can get a GMail invite here.
10. If everything goes well, you will see AdSense block on top of your page now.
11. Choose the ad format and color that match your template. Read the 100 Google AdSense Tips. Then, Save. Your pages will be republished, now with the AdSense blog.
Now, your job is done. You’ll get confirmation letter from AdSense team in 1 or 2 days.