Few days ago we tell you how you can request for Google Adwords trial coupon. We have gotten reply for the request we sent in. Here is the email we received from Google this morning.
(Note however, it was expired 2 days ago. Got to ask Google what’s going on)
Find new customers looking for you
We received your request to try Google AdWords. Redeem your $75 voucher now.
1. To redeem your voucher, set up your AdWords account at http://adwords.google.com
2. Complete account set up by setting up your budget, creating your ads, and choosing your keywords. Read our sign-up tips.
3. Enter your voucher code with your billing information and you’re ready to start advertising your business.
4. Check your email for your account confirmation code.
Your voucher code is: —————-
It expires on 3/18/10
Key Benefits of Google AdWords
* Advertise locally or globally. Choose a specific city, state, country, the entire world, or various targeting combinations.
* Choose what to pay and only pay for results. Your ads appear for free, and you only pay when interested users click on your ads and go to your website. Set the most you’re willing o pay per click, as well as your daily budget.
* Control your advertising. You’re in control of your costs – there’s no minimum spending requirement, and you can change your daily budget at anytime. Change your ads and start or stop your campaigns anytime.
* Your first $75 worth of ads is on us. Just use the coupon code provided above for your free trial.
Terms and Conditions Apply: Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 30 days of creating the AdWords account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup acccounts. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceed the promotional credit. Advertisers will need to suspend their ads if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount. Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration, and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. One promotional credit per customer. Advertisers with self-managed singup accounts are subject to a $5 (CAD10) activation fee. Advertisers who choose prepay billing are subject to a $10 (CAD20) minimum prepayment fee before their account is activated. Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing addresses in the US or Canada. Offer void where prohibited by law.
©2010 Google Inc. All Rights Reserved. Google is a trademark of Google Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.