Easy Search Engine Optimizations To Get More Visitors For Your WordPress Blogs
by Fernando Hal (cheatad.com)
One of the reason I like wordpress is how easy it is to the SEO wordpress blogs. It is ready for SEO almost from the start. However, here are some steps to make your wordpress blog even better optimized.
- Permalink. Use /article/%postname%/ but never change this anymore if your blog is already indexed and getting significant traffic. Your URL is one of the most important tool for SEO.
- Think about your post title carefully. While “No One Visiting Your Blog?” can be quite catchy, not much Internet users is likely to search for that. Try “How To Get More Blog Visitors” instead.
- Link out to good blogs in similar niche. Don’t be stingy with links, but be careful on who you link to. Make sure the destination site is indexed by Google.
- Submit your article in social networking sites such as Digg. If your site is new, it can take some time before your post is indexed by search engine. Digg comment page can act as your personal landing page. I have a blog within competitive niche where a lot of visitors reach the Digg comment page from search engine, then click further to visit my site.
- Use social bookmarking plugins for the same effect as above, on steroid as you get extra help from your blog visitors.
Note: My article about basic Search Engine Optimization techniques was the second most popular post at cheatad.com. Check it out for more info on SEO Tips.